January 05, 2007

Pausa

I'm having a break from posting and it's possible I won't write anything until I go back to Graz next week. The vacations are coming to an end but there are still things to enjoy! And what with text messages arriving from Merangasse, the knowledge that bit by bit everyone is trickling back home, and lots of huge expectations on what's to come (the autumn raised the bar high), there are a lot of things to look forward to. But just like I felt three months ago, I'm excited about coming back in the autumn.

I finished a fantastic book and was very moved by it, then I watched the last episode of my favourite tv show and was also very moved by it. I've also got to know some really great songs from artists I'd like to find more from. Once more, you can check out my latest interests from the sidebar.

And I haven't done any of the work I brought with me to take a look at because I thought I'll have so much time when I won't know what to do with myself.

Well, this is the end of this lifesignal. See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home