November 27, 2006

Midnight heat

I can't sleep. Well, I slept almost ten hours last night, so I suppose sleeping only six hours this night (because I think that's the most I'm going to get) will sort of compensate. Still I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning's shock therapy.

I thought maybe it's time for another midnight snack and the minute I thought of it, I felt hungry and stumbled through the dark into the kitchen. Now I feel really guilty about attacking a jar of Nutella that wasn't mine. Must remember to leave Silvia and Thomas an extra-special post-it tomorrow. But at least the raspberry yoghurt was mine.

I added some new links to the sidebar. Feel free to browse.

By the way, does anyone else find this advertisement funny? Or does it only appeal to my twisted humour. Whatever. I kiss my geographically split world goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home