April 20, 2005

Devilish triangle

What with all the family history research one can now do just by surfing on the internet, my evening has already stretched out longer than I intended it to. That is why this entry will probably be short.
Today started with scrubbing the toilet as well as the bathroom sink, something I always have considered as entertaining as it is therapeutic. School was pretty calm today, with the exception of a sudden attack of nausea probably induced by the huge amount of chili sauce I added to my lunch to make it taste of something. In the end, the lunch got to stay in my stomach and nobody was harmed. When the light drizzle of snow ended at around seven, Mikko and I ran around Töölönlahti.
An extraordinary thing happened today - I was once again asked to perform with the Kirkkonummi chamber orchestra in two weeks. They are having a concert for vappu and need a pianist for some of the pieces. I could barely contain myself when I was asked to also help out with the percussion section - whether I could maybe be responsible for the triangle as well? I hesitated at first, imagining the stress a third instrument would create, but, in the end, promised to try it out in tomorrow's rehearsal. Talk about fast learning!

1 Comments:

At 21 April, 2005 21:14, Blogger Martin said...

heh, soitin sopii suurelle taitelijalle mainoisti. kerroit siitä kappaleesta josta hanne kertoi, joku ménage à trois - kolmiodraama? :) toivottavasti tänään tulee piteempi merkintä! ;) m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home