April 01, 2005

Last day of March

It's funny how sometimes you can feel exhausted although you haven't really been doing much, but some days you just go on and on and feel like never stopping! This week has been a bit like that until now. It's been nice to get back to studying and working etc etc. Now I'm looking forward to the weekend - and the week after that.
TUESDAY
Left the house at: 09.00
Came home at: 22.15
Things kicked off on Tuesday with TWO exams (Musiikkianalyysi & Äänenkäytön opettaminen kuorossa) which went well. I also had a group lesson of choral conducting, where I had quite a nasty surprise when I found out my teacher Jani Sivén is not going to be working in the autumn and he's getting a substitute teacher. This only adds to the stupid picture of next year anyway: As I have onced mentioned, I will next year probably be the only one at our school studying choral conducting (this depends on how many enter this year) as a major subject. However, there are some good things to be had, too - now I'll get to hold Audite rehearsals all by myself when Jani lets me :) And anyway, in the 2006 Mikko will come back from the army, Jani will return to work and Kati will not be on maternity leave anymore.
The reason I came back home so late were the rehearsals of Kauniiden Lasten Saari.
WEDNESDAY
Left home at: 09.00
Came home at: 21.30
On Wednesday (yesterday), I had a performance with the harp in Espoon musiikkiopisto. It was fun to perform in Tapiolasali and I played my programme for next week's exam. Kirsi was also pleased.
THURSDAY (today)
Left home at: 09.30
Came home at: 20.00
Today,after CMS's rehearsal, Jarno came to have dinner with me. As we are both on a strict budget, we made spaghetti with tomato puree and onions. It was really good, though! For dessert, we had some cookies I bought in Harrod's. As a matter of fact, that happened exactly a week ago. A week ago at this time, I was already packing for my trip back. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home