March 29, 2005

Back to reality

Well, tomorrow it's back to the normal routine of a working day. However, I've always felt that calling it a routine is just wrong, because every day is different and although you're often doing the same things again and again it's never EXACTLY the same. For example, I'm going to be going to school again tomorrow, true, but, unlike on previous times, I am going to be looking forward to the approaching summer, to meeting my friends after not seeing them for two weeks, and lots of other things.
Today, I had a harp lesson at my teacher's home in Kilo. It took me an hour to get home from there, and most of the morning was spent like that. Lunch was at Museokatu, and in the afternoon I had a nice visit from Dea and Martin, who worked on some mathematics together while I tried to brush up my scales on the harp.
Tomorrow will actually be an exhausting day, so let's see whether I manage to write a blog entry. Have a nice day, everybody, and remember! The countdown to the summer has now OFFICIALLY begun!!!!
Piece of the day: Tchaikovsky's A minor piano trio
Book of the week: Agatha Christie's "Murder in Mesopotamia"

2 Comments:

At 29 March, 2005 15:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani,you know,you're CRAZY!!!!!!Peace of the day???Book of the week???Well,whatever!!Soon I'm going to thater,I can't wait!!WE have singing!!By the way,I got a 2+ from my finnish test!!

 
At 29 March, 2005 17:18, Blogger Martin said...

oh well.. those sweet little sisters, n'est-ce pas Dani :) Dealle onneksi olkoon jos luet tämän :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home