March 10, 2005

My day

It's much too late now for writing long stories about what actually is already yesterday, so I'll make it short. First, some of the things I did today.

- I got a cough attack in my first lesson, and when Mika Seppänen told me "that cough sounds really bad", I thought if he'd only said it in Italian, it would have been just like something from La Bohéme's third act.

- I got totally spooked when someone rang my doorbell and then started opening the door with a key. It was Daddy, of course, who came to take back the vacuum cleaner.

- I almost freaked out at my students, who apparently thought it's perfectly normal to take a stroll around the class-room during the lesson or to decorate their hand-outs with pictures of Donald Duck.

- I thought it would be nice to take a nap, and only ended up messing my bed and lying in it for fifteen minutes.

- I went to sit with friends after the Dominante performance, which went completely okay except for the Englund piece, which we barely managed. Next time we should have more time for practising pieces which consist almost only of small seconds and big sevenths (are those the correct terms in English?)

-I wrote this text and, after that, put off the computer and went straight to bed.

1 Comments:

At 09 March, 2005 23:50, Blogger Martin said...

LOL@Daddy & Vacuum cleaner - typical!!
I guess it should rather be "minor second" and "major seventh".. not sure though :)
take care,
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home