March 14, 2007

About me

Recently, I dreamed I pushed someone off the platform to get hit by the metro, something I thought could only happen to me in my dreams. I also dreamed a childhood friend told me he didn't want to see me anymore because my lips were too red. I started using a wrist-watch less than a year ago.

I like grapefruit without sugar. According to iTunes, today I listened to my favourite song for the 102nd time. I have cried in an airplane. I hear voices. My grandmother sent me an email today. I used to feel like I always needed something to look forward to. I believe everyone should be hugged at least once a day. I eat too much chocolate.

I have been in love. I like singing along to female jazz singers before going to sleep. I like closing the door to my room and creating a world for myself. I like German choral music. I like making lists. I had schnitzel for lunch today. I remember peoples' hands as well as I remember their faces. If I won the lottery, I would buy a grand concert harp and save the rest for trips.

I'm left-handed. The feeling I hate most is disappointment. Many things excite me. My latest fascination with music is Strauss's opera "Salome". I grew up in a Northern European capital but I have several places to call "home". I am afraid of knives. I have never eaten sushi. I'm a cat-person. Tomorrow, I have something in my calendar from 13 to 14 and from 18 to 22.

I'm good at remembering and bad at hiding how I feel. I don't want to be defined or categorised (although it's the only thing I’m doing in this post). I have been to all continents except Australia. Airplanes fascinate me. As a child I dreamed of being a tram-driver. I have been moved to tears by a film. I analyse my dreams. Actually, I analyse pretty much everything.

I care about what others think of me. I try to make people happy and like it when it works. My life now is completely different from my life three years ago. My life tomorrow will be different from my life yesterday. Most of the time, I feel lucky. On the street, I spread my arms and pretend I'm flying if I feel like it.

Who are you?

2 Comments:

At 21 March, 2007 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been to Antarctica?

 
At 12 May, 2007 23:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muistelisin nähneeni sulla rannekellon joskus kauan, kauan sitten, mutta siitä saattaa olla kymmenenkin vuotta ja ehkä muistan väärin. Muistaisin millanen se kello oli jos sellanen olisi ollut.
Tulit mieleen tänään pitkästä aikaa. Meinasin kopsata tänne Sonata Arctican Brokenin sanat mutta päätin että olen liian vanha sellaiseen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home