July 31, 2006

Special comment

I forgot to mention that I got a very special comment on this blog on the 20th of July - check it out under the entry "Postcards from all over". :)

I've been chain-drinking water since I came home because I ate a lot of potato-olive-feta-foccaccia a friend made. I also packed, something I hate doing - but good I had a personal online assistant who advised me on how many items of clothing to to take.

Funny coincidence: Brummana, where my uncle lives, is also the home of the Finnish broadcasting corporation's (YLE) correspondent in Lebanon.

I'm sorry these posts are becoming more and more

fragmentary.

And I'm sorry the Hong Count is still whirling away, I should come up with something new. Sanna, Martin and I thought of creating something called the GraZähler (all rights reserved) for counting the days to my plunge into Central Europe!

Check back soon again, as I'll try to post pictures and news from the road!

Hope everyone had a fab July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home