July 30, 2006

Things in my head right now at 2 am

My uncle started a blog about life in the town of Brummana, a short drive west of Beirut in Lebanon. Link on the sidebar!

After tomorrow (technically, tomorrow) Mikko and I are flying to Dublin for our ultimate Irish adventures. There will probably be a break from posting unless I get online somewhere.

I just had a nice evening with friends, and all right here in Etu-Töölö, the best place to live in all of Helsinki!

My tidying and cleaning frenzy is not letting up. There's always something to take care of here!

Scandinavian Music Group rocks. But I suppose only a Finnish band can have an upbeat song with the lyrics "I'll think about you when I die" (ajattelen sinua kun kuolen). But we wouldn't have it any other way, would we? :)

I should go to bed now. Good night!

:)

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home