May 19, 2005

Friendship

I started and ended my day with Anna and Mikko.
The first hour of the morning (10.00-11.00) was spent swimming at the stadium's open-air swimming pool. After that, a discussion with Timo Veijola, the principal of Espoon Musiikkiopisto, about my harp studies there. It doesn't look very good and I'm now searching for ways to continue having lessons in the autumn. After that, my boys at CM made their theory exam. They made really well and I was quite proud of them! Then, Galante's spring concert at Ressun lukio (conducted by Anna). I accompanied this girl choir in a couple of pieces, and after that we went with Anna to have a pizza, and Mikko joined us. After that, we paid a visit to Mikko, who lived in the same building as the pizzeria. We ended up chatting several hours there. Among other subjects we talked about how people always seem to remember things which have happened - but if every subject is meant for remembering, what's the meaning of this moment now? Or the hours which I spent today with these friends - is it just so I could remember about it now or so I could experience it then?
Good night! Anna asked me to accompany her choir again tomorrow morning in Temppeliaukion kirkko, and I'd better get ready.

1 Comments:

At 24 May, 2005 11:22, Blogger Martin said...

What's up? Blog on! ;) and tell Sanna & me about your Sunday schedule soon... Bis Juli :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home