February 15, 2006

Burst of Creativity

Now that I got my camera back from my mother who took it with her to Narva, I took some photos yesterday at home and today on my way in the morning to reinforce my status as a creative person. Here are some of the results!


This tram, running on line 6, is the only one of its kind here in Helsinki, and stepping into it is like crossing over to Germany or Amsterdam. Horrible from outside but cosily comfortable inside!


This is taken at the bus stop in Hanasaari, which I usually avoid at all costs (see my previous entry "Monday, Monday"). The landscape is bleak but pretty (sorry about the lamppost). And it was freezing!! I feel much colder now than when it was -25 because the air is not only cold, it's also chilling!


This is what it looks like when a string of the harp snaps. Annoyingly, it's possibly the only string I don't have a spare of and imagine trying to play something without being able to play a B natural (or flat, or sharp!). I tried today, and I kept forgetting there was no string, so I automatically played the next string available and so on.


I only have one mirror in my house (apart from the bathroom) and I took it down to make some nice atmospheric fotos using it. Here is the best picture which came out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home